IELTS Speaking Leisure Time – thời gian rảnh. Đây là một chủ đề tuy quen thuộc nhưng nhiều bạn vẫn còn chưa nắm chắc được cách triển khai. Để gây ấn tượng và chinh phục được band điểm Ielts speaking part 1 cao. Do đó, bài viết hôm nay, Aten English sẽ tổng hợp giúp bạn một số câu hỏi cũng như mẫu câu trả lời hay về chủ đề này trong part 1 Ielts. Hãy cùng tham khảo ngay nhé!
Từ vựng và cấu trúc IELTS Speaking Part 1 chủ đề leisure time
Trước khi tham khảo một số mẫu câu trả lời về speaking leisure time part 1 Ielts. Bạn cần nắm và ghi nhớ một số từ vựng và cấu trúc IELTS Speaking Part 1 chủ đề leisure time thường gặp. Để có thể chinh phục được thang điểm nói trong phần thi này nhé!
- leisure pursuit (n) thú vui theo đuổi
- to unwind: thư giãn
- nerve-racking (adj) căng thẳng
- to blow off some steam (idiom) giải tỏa căng thẳng (lưu ý: không dùng blow off her/his/my/… steam)
- up to the ears (idiom) bận ngập đầu
- to take on new challenges: đón nhận những thử thách mới
- sky-diving (n) nhảy dù
- to have a crack at (= to try/ to give something a try) thử cái gì
- to be out of one’s comfort zone: ra khỏi vùng an toàn (cái gì đó hoàn toàn mới mẻ)
- hectic (adj)
- to be a fan of something (= like something)
- to be of great/paramount importance: quan trọng (khi muốn nhấn mạnh)
Tham khảo: Bài văn mẫu về topic city life ngắn trong tiếng anh
Một số cụm từ thường dùng
Take up = start
- Ví dụ: I’ve recently taken up swimming.
Take part in
- Ví dụ: I frequently take part in group activities like…
Get into = enjoy Recently
- Ví dụ: I’ve been getting into fishing.
Have a go at = try
- Ví dụ: I’d really like to have a go at scuba diving.
Idle away the hours = spend time
- Ví dụ: In my time off I often idle away the hours by playing guitar.
Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 1 chủ đề LEISURE TIME
Sau đây là một số mẫu câu hỏi thường gặp trong Speaking Part 1. Cũng như câu trả lời hay và ấn tượng về chủ đề LEISURE TIME. Hãy cùng tham khảo ngay nhé!
What do you do in your spare time?
- To be honest I can’t remember when was the last time I had a particular free time since at present I’m having a 9 to 5 job and have to work on weekdays, sometimes even the weekends, which often exhausts me. But whenever I have some fresh air of my own, I would enjoy lying on a couch to relax by watching videos on Youtube or reading one of my favourite books – such simple activities provide me with an escape from my busy life.
What do you do to relax?
- These days, I’ve been suffering from severe stress and depression due to the excessive amount of workload I have, and the only time I can relax is during my 4 – 5 hours of sleep every night. So, it may sound a little bit weird, but the only thing I can do to relax is, sadly, sleep.
How do you usually spend your weekends?
- I’m not a party animal, so during weekends, I always refuse all the party invitations from my friends. Instead, I would visit a café on my own and indulge myself with a nice cup of earl grey and some new book I’ve found on Amazon. That couldn’t be more perfect for a Sunday afternoon.
What do you usually do after work or classes?
- I work evening shifts, so on a daily basis, I stop at around 9 p.m. and leave work 15 – 30 minutes later. At that time, most shops have already closed and there’re not many recreational activities left to do if you don’t want to hang around bars, so I often go straight home to take a hot shower and have a late dinner. Once in a while, my boyfriend would take me to the movies after work, but I would fall asleep half way through the film.
How much time do you have each week for doing these things?
- If your asking for a specific number of hours, I guess I’d have to say just a couple of hours per day probably.
Why do you like doing these activities?
- I don’t. I mean… who would like to go back home right after work just to have a late, cold, and sometimes leftover dinner? That’s just what I have to do since I have to work until late in the evening. I’m not allowed to choose, that’s the problem.
How did you start doing this activity at first?
- Actually, my life didn’t used to revolve around work. A few years ago I used to lead quite a busy social life, back in university, so it took me a whole year to get used to my current lifestyle. So, I think everything has just become a routine to me now. Not in a natural way, but it has.
Is there some other hobby or sport you would like to try? Why?
- I’m crazy about music and all kinds of musical instruments. It’s such a miracle how each instrument makes a different sound, but when they’re performed together, they can create perfect combinations of melodies. Perhaps, in the near future, I would learn about the mechanism behind this miracle. This is also a hobby, isn’t it?
How do you spend your time in the evening?
- It’s the same every day. I just keep running around in circles: going to work, coming back home, working at home, then going back to work the next morning. That’s why the evening is, somehow, just another chance for me to satisfy my workaholic self. That’s it.
Do you prefer staying at home or going out during evenings?
- It’s like an everyday dilemma. My heart always insists me to go out and have some fun, but my mind would say no to that seemingly irrational idea. Well, my deadlines are there, my work isn’t finished. So, most of the time, I would reluctantly stay home.
Do you like to travel in holidays?
- As long as it’s a long holiday, for example, Tet, or summer holiday. I just honestly don’t want to go away for just 2 – 3 days because that would leave me no time to enjoy myself.
If you had a child, what leisure places would you go with your child?
- Well, I know children are often crazy about amusement parks and if I had children I suppose they would definitely beg me to take them there. Unfortunately, I can’t stand crowded and noisy places, so maybe instead of that, I would take my kids to some leafy area, like a national park or botanic gardens, where we could discover more about nature.
Trên đây là câu trả lời tham khảo cho chủ đề Speaking leisure time Part 1. Hy vọng bài viết này giúp bạn có thêm những kinh nghiệm để ôn luyện thi tốt. Nếu bạn gặp khó khăn trong vấn đề ôn và luyện thi tiếng anh của mình. Hãy nhanh tay đăng ký ngay khóa học tiếng anh online tại Aten English. Để được trải nghiệm những kiến thức chuẩn xác và phương pháp dạy và học đạt tiêu chuẩn quốc tế. Chúc bạn thành công!