IELTS Speaking Part 3 được coi là phần khó nhằn nhất đối với thí sinh trong đề thi IELTS. Bạn có đang tìm kiếm các bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 3 theo chủ đề? Hãy cùng Aten English tìm hiểu ngay trong bài viết sau đây nhé!
1.Topic Technology trong IELTS Speaking Part 3
Q1: What are the advantages of modern technology?
Answer: There is no doubt that technology provides many benefits in terms of communication and entertainment but I believe it’s the greatest advantage is in education. I say this because technological devices combined with the internet give everyone the opportunity to learn. I mean, the web is not limited by location and is actually much cheaper than traditional education.
For instance, a few decades ago, if someone lived in a rural or impoverished area, they might not have had access to a library or a good school. Therefore, it was probably quite difficult for them to expand their knowledge. Nowadays, provided one has a wifi connection, almost any subject can be learned online from wherever you are in the world.
- in terms of: used to describe which particular area of a subject you are discussing.
- combine with (v): to (cause to) exist together, or join together to make a single thing or group.
- impoverished (adj): very poor.
Q2: Do you think there are any disadvantages to technology?
Q3: Could you make a prediction regarding the future of technology?
Answer: Mmm give a moment think about that. I suppose it is likely that, not too long from now, we will all live in smart homes as a result of technological developments. I believe this because I’ve noticed more and more smart products being released.
2. Topic Sports trong IELTS Speaking Part 3
Q1: Why do you think sport is important?
Answer: I think sport is important for different reasons. For me, doing a sport is about having fun. When I play football, for example, I forget about everything else and just enjoy myself. Also, doing a sport helps you to keep fit and healthy, and it’s a good way to socialise and make friends.
Q2: Do Vietnamese people like to play indoor sports or outdoor sports?
Answer: Well, I think for the most part, the Vietnamese prefer outdoor sports like football, basketball, volleyball, badminton, swimming, you name it. Mostly because they tend to enjoy getting fresh air outside and this type of sports doesn’t require much expensive facilities.
- for the most part: in general.
- tend to: to deal with the problems or needs of a person or thing.
Q3: Why do people play different kinds of games after they grow up?
Well, mostly because people change over time, you know, when people grow up, they have different interests. At their young age, people tend to have a thing for games with simple rules like hide and seek or playing with their toys because they just wanna have a blast playing with their friends. In contrast, adults find those games kinda lame, they prefer games that are more challenging, more complicated or more competitive. That’s why board games are the in thing all over the world lately.
- to have a blast doing something (idiom): to have fun.
- The in thing (idiom): The newest or most current trend.
Q4: Do parents in your country encourage children to play games?
Well, I think it depends on types of games and kinds of parents. Almost no parent want their children to play video games. Speaking of other outdoor games, some overprotective parents seem to keep their kids away from any kinds of potential risks so they don’t let their kids take part in any games involving too many physical activities. In contrast, some parents encourage their kids play games outside on account of these games’ upsides for children’s physical and intellectual wellness.
- overprotective (adj):
- intellectual (adj): very educated and interested in studying and other activities that involve careful thinking and mental effort.
3. Các cụm từ thường sử dụng trong IELTS Speaking Part 3
- In my country most people believe that…
- If I compare my country to Australia, the way we [farm/travel/work/eat/celebrate] is quite different
- The local communities in my country…
- Thinking about this in general, the main reason why most people…
- From my perspective, if I take my country as an example…
- I have seen this happen in my city and it’s a major issue. To deal with this problem, we should…
- There are a lot of examples of this in my country.
Có thể nói, IELTS Speaking Part 3 là dạng bài khó ăn điểm nhất trong đề thi IELTS nhưng bạn đừng vì thế mà nản chí mà hãy luyện thi IELTS Speaking và tận dụng bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 3 theo chủ đề để nâng cao Band điểm IELTS Speaking của mình nhé!
Trên đây là một số bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 3 theo chủ đề. Từ đó, bạn hãy chăm chỉ ôn tập để đạt được kết quả cao trong kì thi IELTS sắp tới.