Writing được coi là kỹ năng khó nhằn nhất trong đề thi IELTS đối với các thí sinh. Bạn đang tìm kiếm các cấu trúc ngữ pháp hay trong Writing? Hãy cùng Aten English tìm hiểu ngay trong bài viết sau đây nhé!
1. Các cấu trúc ngữ pháp hay trong IELTS Writing Task 1
a. Whereas/ While A verb, B verb (at the same time)
- While the number of factories in Japan increased significantly to 120,000 in 2010, the figure in Korea plummeted to 12,000 at the same time.
b. Clause, followed by Noun phrase
- The number of manufacturers in Japan increased dramatically, reaching 120.000 in 2010, followed by a sharp decrease to 2,000 in 2017.
c. Clause, before Verb-ing
- The quantity of factories in Vietnam experienced an increase to 220,000 in 2016, before hitting a free fall to 3,000 in 2019.
d. Clause, after Verb–ing
- The number of these factories in Brazil hit a fall to 5,000 in 2005, after undergoing an increase to 320,000 in 2012.
e. In comparison with A, which verb, Y verb.
- In comparison with the quantity of factories in China, which dramatically witnessed a increase to 190,000 in 2017, the number in Korea plummeted to 15,000 at this time.
f. A verb, Verb-ing, (which verb).
- The figure of factories in Canada went through a period of increase to 110,000 in 2009, exceeding the number in England, which had only 16,000.
“The bar chart below give information about five countries spending habits of shopping on consumer goods in 2012. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.”
The chart compares the spending habits of shoppers in five European countries on six consumer products, namely console games, outdoor game accessories, cosmetics, books, toys and camera. Overall, the latter two received more money than any other products.
It can be seen that in Britain, the biggest amount of money—more than 160 million pounds—was spent on cameras, but comparable sums were also spent on outdoor game accessories and console games. The Austrians placed lowest in the latter three goods while spending the second most on the first three. Spanish spent slightly less than £150 million on toys than on any other commodity, but they also paid a lot for cameras, it is also revealed. Belgians spent the least overall, with comparable spending amounts for each of the six products when compared in the bar chart.
In conclusion, of the countries analyzed in the bar chart, the British spent the most in each of the six categories, while Belgians were said to have the lowest spending rates.
2. Các cấu trúc ngữ pháp hay trong IELTS Writing Task 2
a. Phần Introduction
Bạn sẽ cần cung cấp các ví dụ phù hợp với chủ đề cụ thể của bạn. Ví dụ:
This essay will analyse this issue using examples from wartime countries and conflict zones to demonstrate points and support arguments.
hoặc This essay will analyse this issue using examples from Canada, Australia and Rwanda to demonstrate points and support arguments.
Một trong những dòng khởi đầu tốt nhất để viết Task 2:
It is undeniable that ___(insert problem from question)___ is one of the most challenging issues in the western world.
hoặc In the modern world…(insert problem from question)___ is one of the most challenging issues of our time.
b. Phần Body
– Khi đưa ra một suy nghĩ đối lập, thay vì chỉ sử dụng “However”, bạn có thể sử dụng: However, it should not be forgotten (that)… and add the opposing point.
– Một cách tuyệt vời để tăng điểm từ vựng IELTS Writing task 2 (nguồn từ vựng) là trích dẫn các ví dụ từ các nghiên cứu.
– Mở đầu các đoạn Body:
There would be at least two facets to this proposal.
There is also, however, a strong argument not to implement this proposal.
The issue of __X__ in western / African countries has grown in importance over the past few decades.
The issue of __X__ in most continents has fallen in importance over the past few years.
– Mở đầu các câu support:
- There is ample evidence to suggest that…
There is ample evidence to suggest that scientists will promptly discover…
hoặc There is ample evidence to suggest that local governments will be implementing …
- Numerous studies have consistently found that …
Numerous studies have consistently found that children from economically advanced countries…
hoặc Numerous studies have consistently found that students who learn 3 languages have a reduced chance of contracting Alzheimer’s.
b. Phần Conclusion
As such it can be concluded that…
Ví dụ: Many manufactured food and drink products contain high levels of sugar, which causes many health problems. Sugary products should be made more expensive to encourage people to consume less sugar.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.
Sugary foods and drinks are unhealthy, hence some individuals advocate raising the price of them to deter consumers from consuming them. I must, however, disagree with this viewpoint. This essay discusses the justifications behind my viewpoint.
To begin with, we will see that many people are still purchasing those things as usual even if the authority suddenly raises the prices of all sugary products. They will purchase them either because they are simply too “addicted” to sugary goods or because the high cost does not really restrict their ability to purchase such pricey goods. However, because many other raw ingredients, such as flour, milk, egg, oil, and others are required to manufacture sweet products, in addition to “sugar,” impoverished people will suffer greatly from the increased costs of essential food items. Therefore, if governments wish to raise the price of sugar-sweetened goods, they will need to raise taxes on all raw materials, not just sugar.
Có thể nói, IELTS Writing là kỹ năng khó ăn điểm nhất trong đề thi IELTS nhưng bạn đừng vì thế mà nản chí mà hãy luyện thi IELTS Writing và tận dụng các cấu trúc ngữ pháp hay trong Writing để nâng cao Band điểm IELTS Writing của mình nhé!
Trên đây là các cấu trúc ngữ pháp hay trong Writing. Từ đó, bạn hãy chăm chỉ ôn tập để đạt được kết quả cao trong kì thi IELTS sắp tới nhé!
Tham khảo: Bật mí cách lấy ví dụ trong IELTS Writing.